Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux

Feels really reminiscent to to Hayo Miyazaki. This is well done and very atmospheric.

Peppa Pig and the Bacon Peppa Pig and the Bacon

FUN FACT: Pigs CAN be trained to eat meat. Even of their own kind.

Unfixable Thought Machine Unfixable Thought Machine

Wait... wait... stop.... do you hear that?

That is the sound of art.

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

Imma pewdiepie fan.

And I found this fucking hilarious.

ONEY2012 ONEY2012

If anyone didn't get it, this is a parody to Kony2012. Dubbed, Oney2012.

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

Love it

Every creative method used in this film brings upon the nostalgia in me. From animations from the 1980s, to flash movies of today and in the 90s. I would love to see more of this completed.

For more maybe you should try and incorporate Egoraptor's style. http://egoraptor.newgrounds.com/

And you can also maybe Oscar Johnson's from the Castle series. http://get-lost.newgrounds.com/

Would love to see this movie finished and mastered.

The Death of Nyan Cat The Death of Nyan Cat

About time

Seriously; Nyan Cat is an overrated forced completely stupid meme I ever seen and I have seen better.

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

ummm..

I had found this excessively boring. And I say that not because I am being unfair; but because that this movie was just so bland and tiring. It got funny at the start but now it just derailed from there. It tried to make every attempt to make me laugh but I couldn't laugh.
The animation was okay; but it did not fit what I was hoping for. It needed more movement and more character interaction and the characters need to maneuver not just their arms and head but their entire body. Body language is also important in this. (Africa Dudes also didn't have much of this) But if your going to put effort into a movie that's gonna be better than Africa Dudes at least put some effort into it.

Now I don't know if this flash was suppose to be a joke or not but I have to give it the best and honest opinion I have.

And on the final note; before the end it seems like there is more whining and bitching than I had ever heard before. I wish he didn't complain so much and act like a total pansy. So his character was waaaay overdone with this whole "oh unfair unfair! I never get invited to this or that collab! I didn't get what I want and this sucks it was fucking stupid and gay so I a going to make another one!" and expect more followers.

I rest my case.

Ackbar : Tycoon Ackbar : Tycoon

Nice

What a great way to end the season. 8D It's so much 10 times more like Aqua Teen Hunger Force but more internet funnies.

Blues Episode 2 Blues Episode 2

It's good to see episode 2

I like how much of an improvement is made in Blues. The story gets better as well. But you still need to work on your art and style and improve on the voiceworks.

I see potential; and I like to have more of this in the future.